Greg and I don't usually make resolutions. We would rather not jump on the bandwagon and throw them out the following week. But, this year we counseled together and came up with a plan.
#1 Get rid of some of these bills. I wish we had a money tree in our backyard and no worries.
#2 Eat right-follow the diet the doc gave me last year, only this year, NO CHEATING! Be consistent.
#3 Exercise to lose weight. Greg has already been melting off the pounds. I don't know how he does it. I can exercise all I want, and I still have these lovely love handles, and more weight than I would like to admit. So, I am exercising nearly every day, and I have taken up running two miles. That second mile is a killer, and Greg leaves me in his dust, but it is a big accomplishment to cross the finish line still running. Slowly, I am starting to make progress and I am feeling better all the time.
#4 Make it through my college classes. A year sounds like a long time. I am having a tough time keeping my mind in the game.
Will we keep the resolutions? We are still diligently work on them so far...but it is still January. I'll let you know how things go. What did you resolve to do this year?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.